Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy October!!!

Flip, I can't believe it has been 2 months since I have last blogged!!! I really need to get better at blogging on a regular basis. A lot of things have been changing lately. I have been looking for a part time job a lot in the last several weeks, because of different situations it has become necessary for us to supplement our income. Jemma has still been going back and forth to England to help her sister out with her chemo sessions, though she is back here at the minute and probably will be back for at least 6 weeks!!! Jo is still going through chemo and there has not been any substantial good news to share yet, so please keep praying and just declaring the Lord's goodness over her and her family!!! House of Prayer has been ongoing and there might be some big changes coming up soon. I can't give any specifics yet, but hopefully I will be able to share some more exciting news again soon!!! I have been getting more involved with Exchange Church, which is my local fellowship. That has been great just getting to know more people there, and help out with the different things they are doing. We have been seeing more healing lately, which is very exciting!!! As I said, I am hoping to do another blog in the next week or so with some more details and some more testimonies, I just wanted to update real quick since I hadn't in about 2 months, again sorry about that!!! :P So I will update again real soon with more news, much love.

Evan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keeping Jo, you & Jemma in my prayers! I am so happy to hear about how the prayer house is doing. God is good. I will also be keeping Exchange Church on my heart - my ears are always itching for more of your words from Belfast! God bless!!!