Friday, April 8, 2011

Back Home

Hey everyone,

Jemma and I just got back from about 3 weeks in the States visiting some friends and family, it was a great time!!! We had some exciting news to share with everyone, JEMMA IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!! We are going to be parents, how exciting!!! The baby is due sometime in early November. It was really great to see my family and some of the guys back in the States that I haven't seen in a couple years. I hadn't been back in the USA since November of 2009, a pretty long time for sure. I am starting my new job with Halifax bank on the 18th of this month, and we just bought a car, (a 2000 Fiat Punto ELX) so a lot has been happening. I have a short video up on youtube with some fun testimonies from some of my friends over here, this is the link if you want to go check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/user/iamsodownwiththat?feature=mhum
It is a little video I put together just a week before we left, I am going to try and put together some more videos in the future and post them to youtube. So yeah, other than that we are still going to Exchange Church Belfast, and I am still being involved with stuff there, and working on getting the House of Prayer integrated into the church among other things. It is really exciting to be a part of what God is doing here. Their website is
www.exchangechurchbelfast.co.uk
If you want to check that out, also check them out on itunes you can get the weekly podcast for free, it is really good stuff. Just type in Exchange Church Belfast in the podcast search on itunes. Jo has had mixed reports from the doctors, so please keep praying and standing with us in believing for healing for her. Other than that, I am gonna try and put some pictures of the car and other fun stuff up soon, and hopefully some more about whats going on over here. Much love to everyone who has been reading and praying for us!!!
Blessings,
Evan

No comments: