Monday, February 28, 2011

Update

Hey guys,
Not so bad this time huh? Only a month. Definite improvement!!! :P Basically, I just wanted to give a bit of an update to everyone/anyone who is interested. I am in the process of getting a job at Halifax, which is a bank over here in the U.K. The Lord has really blessed me with favor to get me this far, and at the minute I have a provisional start date of April 18th, there is just a few more technicalities to get through and it will all be official. The House of Prayer is still meeting together once a week and praying for the city and nation as well as other things the Lord lays on our hearts. We are exploring the possibility of linking the House of Prayer with the church Jemma and I are attending, Exchange Church Belfast, which is an exciting possibility. I am meeting with a couple of the younger guys from church once a week and working through different practicalities of Bible study and prayer, and just trying to help them in any way I can to continue to grow their relationship with the Lord, it is going really well and we are really enjoying it which is very exciting. I really love seeing young people catch a vision for what their relationship with the Lord can be like, and just getting passionate about His presence and seeing God's Kingdom come in their lives and their situations. There are a couple other projects that I am working on and will give more of an update on in the near future. Other than that, there is no new news about Jo, so please everyone keep praying and declaring the Lord's goodness and faithfulness over that situation. Also, Jemma and I are hoping to get a chance to go to America and visit friends and family in late March for 2 weeks, so please be praying for great ticket prices and the provision to be able to go!!!
Blessings,
Evan

No comments: